If you are like us and heading to the desert next week for the 2018 Coachella Music and Arts Festival, you are probably spending your entire weekend packing and listening to The Weeknd’s new album. If you are a reallly like us, you may not have started packing yet…
Don’t worry, we rounded up the top 10 essentials for Coachella that you absolutely can’t live without. So loosen your fanny packs and keep scrolling to get all of our packing hacks.
Image via Billboard.com
- Sunglasses It may sound obvious but a good pair of sunnies will become your best friend during festival season. Check out this pair to make a statement.
- Sunscreen Hot weather means hot temps. Get tan without the burn and make sure to pack your sunscreen.
- Gum Throw some gum in your bag for those longer days.
- Bandana Wear it around your neck, bag or even at the end of a braid. A bandana is the only plus one you’ll need. (P.S. If you are coming to our Coachella event, you may even be able to snag a free one.)
- Polaroid Camera Do it for the Instagram. Stock up on a polaroid camera and film to get the ultimate shot.
- Portable Charger You can thank us later… stay charged on the go.
- Lip Balm Desert air can lead to chapped lips. Stay hydrated with a lip balm or opt for this tinted version for a flirtier look.
- Dry Shampoo When you are running from concert to concert, retouch your hair with some dry shampoo to save time and look refreshed.
- Hair Ties Even if you have the perfect blowout, you won’t regret having some extra hair ties accessible for when things really heat up. Tie your hair into a loose braid or pony and keep the party going.
- Facial Wipes Another way to stay refreshed when you are on the go, stock up on these facial wipes or a rose spray to rejuvenate during a long day in the sun.